How To Get Emily Ratajkowski's Bikini Body
There’s no denying that Emily Ratajkowski has one of the most enviable bikini bodies out there and with summer coming up we are probably wondering how we can get this body. Now we may not be able to get her boobs but we can try and get the rest of her body with a bit of work!
Here are some of my favourite workouts and exercises to get toned and slim for summer:
- HIIT (high intensity interval training) – this is a killer but I do a 30 minute session at the beginning of each week to motivate me and get me going for the rest of the week. It really gets your heart going and you can definitely feel it the next day. The class consists of different cardio and strengthening exercises which you do for 2 minutes before moving onto the next one.
- Trampolining – I’ve only just started doing this class but it’s such a good workout for your legs and so much fun. It’s only 45 minutes and you each have your own small trampoline rebounder.
- Running and Cycling – whether it’s in the gym or outside these are one of the best exercise you can do for weight loss. It’s actually also really good for toning the abs. If you can’t afford a gym membership, this one’s for you.
- Yoga and Hot Yoga – this is my favourite exercise at the moment and I do two classes per week. I used to think yoga was just good for stretching but it’s good for so many things, including toning and your mental health. Hot yoga is tougher because you’re doing it in 38-40 degree heat so better if you want more of a challenge.
- Barre – there’s a reason ballerinas look so slim and strong. This is another great one for the legs.
- Step – this is a lot of fun and kind of dancey but I do find sometimes it’s hard to keep up with the movements. Either way, you get a really good workout in whether you’re doing the correct steps or not!
- Pilates – this class is amazing for getting those abs of steel but not as tough as yoga. I’d recommend it to all levels.
- Dance aerobics – this is basically like step but without the step so a bit easier. If you love to dance you will love this class.
Will you give any of them a go?
Follow me here @wonky_lauren
Post a Comment