My Favourite Fragrances for Summer (from my own collection)
I like to swap my fragrances upon depending on the season.. and sometimes just the weather because we all know that summer doesn't necessarily mean sunshine in the UK! However, this summer these are the perfumes from my collection that I've been reaching for the most:
- Maybe Baby by Benefit - this has a really fresh scent and is perfect for everyday and work|
- Heiress by Paris Hilton - this is a more fun weekend fragrance. You can say what you like about Paris but the girl knows how to make a good perfume, I have most of her collection!
- Apple by DKNY (the green one) - this a fruity fragrance and I love the smell of apples. It's not too overpowering so another good daytime staple.
- Rock and Rose by Valentino - this is a really girly scent and perfect for date nights.
- Dot by Marc Jacobs - I find this one quite a heavy scent so more for nights out and lasts ages.
What are your favourite scents for summer?
Follow me here @wonky_lauren