Errr so this is my second post on dating in the last week, not sure what that means but anyway! I thought it would be fun to share the silly, nerve wracking thoughts we get before going on a hot date.
1. What am I going to wear??!
2. Must. Shave. Everything.
3. Hair up? Hair down?
4. I have nothing to wear!
5. Simple make-up? Dramatic make-up?
6. Checking the mirror about 100 times before realising you're going to be late!
7. Should I text him to make sure we're still on for tonight or play it cool?
8. What if I don't hear from him??
9. What should I talk about?
10. Heels? No heels? How tall is he again?!
11. Should I drink? If so, how many without getting silly drunk and embarassing myself?
12. And breatheeeeeeeeeeeeee.
So I added a couple of extra ones just because there are actually so many thoughts that run through my head before a date, I didn't realise! I wonder if guys do this too? Nahhhh.
What do you think about before going on a date?